HPT Unveils a New Smart Water-Glycol Recovery System at the AHR Show in Atlanta
The latest addition to HPT’s line up of optimized and efficient energy recovery systems.
HPT introduces the ultimate cross-contamination-free system with huge capabilities; it can handle up to 100,000 CFM; it enables hot/cold recovery from one end of a building to the other.
With comparable performance to a heat pipe, and a complete system selection, it broadens our capability to support your energy recovery needs by spanning much greater vertical and horizontal distances between supply and exhaust.
- One stop system design and supply
- Greater than 50% effectiveness
- Up to 100,000 CFM per system
- Coils designed for energy recovery
- 5 year warranty
- Integrated control system with modulation
- BAS interface through BACnet/Modbus
- Modular design for easy install
Module components provided by HPT: Coil(s) for two airstreams and the pump skid module, comprising hydronic skid and controls. Others provide: System installation, connecting piping between heat exchanger coils and pump skid, and normal hydronic system startup.